#SupportLocal – BootyBarre Lessons
Ballerinas have the most magnificent bodies – but most of us don’t need to be AS weightless or toned.
That being said, it would be rather wonderful to have their abs-of-steel and perky bottoms.
Some lovely toned upper arms and thighs wouldn’t go amiss either, truth be told!
Enter Core-Barre in the Hobart Shopping Centre in Bryanston – with an offering that is quickly gaining a cult-like following. Because it WORKS!
Catering for both men AND women, Core-Barre offers both Bootybarre and Barre Fusion classes to improve core strength, fitness and well- being.
- A fun, energetic, workout that fuses techniques from Dance, Pilates, and Yoga to tone, define and chisel the whole body.
- The perfect combination of strength and flexibility with an added cardiovascular element utilising the barre.
- A full body workout that lifts, tones, and sculpts your muscles through isometric holds and isolated movements.
- Each of your muscle groups are targeted to the point of exhaustion and then stretched in a way to promote long and lean growth.
- Suitable for every finess level as modiﬁcations and adjustments are made to challenge each person safely, including pre and post natal women.
Various packages are available, starting at R200 per drop-in class or R800 a month – all the way up to unlimited drop-ins per month. Click here for full pricing details.
Address: Hobart Grove, Bryanston
Tel: 083 650 3022