Repo rate cut; rand rallies; Richemont rides online wave; property market optimism; Eskom Bigwig wanted
In today’s business headlines:
- The benchmark repurchase rate has been lowered by 25 basis points to 6.5% per annum.
- The Rand rallies by 10 cents to the dollar on the back of the news.
- Richemont online retails sales soar.
- Estate agents hopeful after rate cut.
- Platinum producers eye gold miners wage deal.
- Eskom is looking for a new CEO
- and junkyard palladium is in high demand.
Author: BizNews The Daily Insider